Introduction to Biology MCQs :
These are MCQs from first topic of syllabus of Medical Entry Test (MCAT) by U.H.S. This topics are present in Chapter 1 of first year text book. In Entry Test there are 4 MCQs from this topic that is 20 marks.
Here are some important MCQs from this topic.
- Ecology deals with
a) Biotic factors of environment
b) Abiotic factors of Environment
c) Environmental relations
d) Both a&b
- Histology is study of living organisms at ___________ level.
- Study of Geographical Distribution of animals is known as
c) Animal Geo graphics
d) Non of above
- Unicellular Plasmodium is studied under the branch of biology called
b) Cell Biology
- Study of life of ocean is
a) Sea Biology
c) Marine Biology
d) Ocean Ecology
- Insulin preparation comes under which branch of biology
a) Social Biology
c) Genetic Engineering
- What is the right distribution of levels of study from smaller to larger
a) Specie, community, population , Ecosystem
b) tissue, cell, organ, system
c) Individual, Specie, population, community
d) Organelle, tissue, organ, System
- Term Vaccinization was discovered by
a) Edward Jenner
b) Louis Pasteur
d) Robert Khoshland
- Biopesticides have advantage over chemical pesticides because
a) Pests can not develop resistance against them
b) They are cheaper
c) Non Pollutant
d) All of above
- Cloning surely produces organisms that have identical
--------------------------Continued on Entry Test Class -------------------------
We have made a more interactive website,
You will get all right answer right after your answer, or test yourself and get answers on completing test.
Your wrong answers are saved in your profile for review plus your stats will tell you which chapters you should repeat repeat.
For Complete Test and More MCQs join Entry Test Class. It will help you prepare better for your test.