1. which of the following plants is rich in atropine drug
b. red pepper
d. nicotiana tobacum
2. how many carbon atoms are there in a molecule of Ribulose biphospahte?
3. which one of the following is an ornamental plant?
4. plant donot store carbohydrates as glucose because it is
a. attracts insect herbivores
b. dissolves in water thereby altering the osmotic balance
c. is an unstable molecule
d. would replace ribose in DNA replication
5. which of the following organisms are involed in the spreading of cholera and hepatitis?
a. house fly
c. tse tse
6. which one is not true for grade radiate?
a. radially symmetry
d. body with single opening
7. which one of the following round worm is cosmopolitan?
a. hook worm
b. pin worm
c. thread worm
8. taenia is an endoparasite of human cattle and pig that completes its life cycle in two hosts the intermediate host is the
b.sheep & man
d. pig & cattle
9. which one of the following groups of animals are acoclomste?
b. flat worms
10. the genus rabditis contains "enterobius vermicularis" which is commonly known as
--------------------------Continued on Entry Test Class -------------------------
We have made a more interactive website,
You will get all right answer right after your answer, or test yourself and get answers on completing test.
Your wrong answers are saved in your profile for review plus your stats will tell you which chapters you should repeat repeat.
For Complete Test and More MCQs join Entry Test Class. It will help you prepare better for your test.