Chemistry Chapter 6 Topic Chemical Bonding :
1. Which one of the following compounds does not obey Octet rule
2. Maximum energy is required to remove an electron from
3. Among halogens, maximun electron affinity is shown by----
4. Bonding maybe 100% ionic when electro-negativity difference is----
5. Ionic bonding is usually formed between the elements of -------- of periodic table
a. Group I and group VII
b. GroupII and group VII
c. Group I and group VI
d. All of above
6. Which one of the following is a non-polar copmpound.
7. How many C0-Ordinate bonds are present in HCLO4.
8. Valence shell electron pair repulsion theory was developed by------
d.All of above
9. Which molecule has a non-linear shape.
--------------------------Continued on Entry Test Class -------------------------
We have made a more interactive website,
You will get all the keys right after you answer, your wrong answers are saved in your profile for review plus your stats will tell you which chapters you should repeat repeat.
This Test is available as a free Test on Entry Test Class.
For getting Admission Please contact 0301 7719219 (Limited seats are available Rs. 1500 for Entire Session)